My extensive experience in custom digital design, development, project management, project strategy, eCommerce (and more) can offer you a full service digital solution.
— Digital Design.
My design approach is to analyse your business goals and content to create something that benefits your business and is user friendly. Content needs to come first, I do not believe in designing something just to look cool.
— Web Development.
This usually involves using a Content Management System like WordPress to power your site and give you control over your content.
If you sell products, then an eCommerce solution like WooCommerce or Shopify can be utilised.
— Frequently Asked Questions.
Q. Can you do the design first, then I will write my content?
A. No, my approach is a content first one. That’s the reason potential customers come to your site, they want information. A good design will only get you so far, the content is what makes it meaningful.
I design with your content to get the best results for your business goals.
Q. What is your process?
A. Well as stated above before I can get started on your site I need the following assets, content (text), branding assets, images.
From there it goes like this:
- Design Phase: Submitted to you as static document, once your feedback has been provided and has been approved we move onto
- Development Phase: hosted on a development server until approved.
- Go live under your domain and server.
This is of course an over simplification, if you want to know more please get in touch.
- Full Website Production
- User Interface Design (UI)
- User Experience (UX) Design
- Digital Producer
- Project Management
- Front End Development
- Content Management Systems
- eCommerce/Shopping Carts (Shopify, WooCommerce)
- Data Visualisation/Reporting Design
- Responsive Design
- eCommerce/Shopping Carts
- Mobile & Tablet site design
- Art Direction
- Landing Pages
- Project Strategy
- Client Engagement
- Maintenance & CMS Training
- Social Media Design & Integration
- Pencil & Paper
- A whole lot more, just ask